7.22.2008

Welcome, come on in


Welcome!!!! This blog I am starting for your own viewing pleasure and well frankly my own as well. The plan is to complete projects that I can share with others who may find inspiration and enjoyment from. I make useable art out of found objects spending minimal money and making beauty out of something that was once ugly. I hope that this is fun for you, as I know it will be a lot of fun for me. Please also share your projects on here. I hope that this can grow into a forum of fun creative ideas for all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will be a great forum for us all to share our DIY projects. Wonderful idea Rainy Day Rose.

P.S. Your chair turned out beautifully. The caning on mine was a little too far gone for repair. :) Darcey

Anonymous said...

I love it!
I can't wait for more.
xoe

Brian said...

Is that picture of Negri's in Occidental?

rainy day rose said...

brian, yep it's the front doors at Negri's. good eye. isn't that place the best! RDR