2.27.2011

Birthdays always just creep up



My birthday is coming up. I have a lot of friends who will celebrate their birthday for an entire month. I for one have never been that person. Maybe I will spend a weekend indulging in bad foods, libations and great company but then it's back to regular life. I have decided however this year I am not going to be limiting myself. No, instead March will be a month I am going to be celebrating my birthday throughout. I have attached my holiday gift guide I wrote for bows and sparrows  which although it was for the holidays, I like to think that these gifts are timeless. (Hint hint, Mom, I have the Alessi orange peeler already).

Now, I actually wrote this piece because I have been very flaky on this blog and never linked my gift guide from early December and wanted to share it. Also, I will be adding some of my recipe contributions to bows and sparrows on here soon! Ciao! xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well weren't you an adorable little girl...I'm looking forward to you recipes!