12.11.2009

Jens Jems trunk show


Last week I went to a jewelry trunk show. Actually make that two, but right now I will be highlighting the one hosted by my friend Sarah , the Undercover Caterer. She had her friend, jeweler extrodinaire Jen Moore bring her fine goods for all to see and buy for holiday gifts. Sarah was quite the hostess with an amazing simple spread of green salad with persimons, pommegrantate seeds, a mix of wilted greens including baby chard which is a personal favorite of mine and lastly a great homemade mac and cheese with ham. She can certainly make the most simple dishes taste gourmet and delicious.

Jen Moore has been making her handmade jewelery for many years and selling it on etsy, at craft fairs and private parties. I wanted to show a sample of some of her goods and also show what I bought!!!!


I loved this with the heart!


She has theses adorable boxes so you can wrap your goods if they're a gift.

Loved the brushed bronze circle necklace. If it was closer a certain friends birthday I might have bought it!

And lastly, here's what I bought. Pardon the bathroom shot, on this overcast day it's the only room with a mirror that would work!

Jen's Estsy shop is: http://www.jenjems.etsy.com/ You can also contact her on the link above by clicking on her name! Ciao!



2 comments:

undercover caterer said...

Thanks for the shout out, girlfriend!

I am loving my circle earrings I got for having the party....so if anyone wants to give a party and get a cute freebie, give Jen a call!

jenjems said...

Thanks for posting this! That party was really a lot of fun! Best mac n cheese EVER and a GREAT group of girls! Anyone in Sac want to see jenjems in person I'll be at Krazy Mary's Saturday, Dec.12th from 12 - 5 and Mary always keeps jenjems in stock!