2.04.2010

Bring the outdoors in

I am going through a transition in my home and it includes none the less a new puppy. I am finding the outdoors found way into my house thanks to my little guy bringing the nature inside. Yes, clumps of mud, grass, leaves, you name it. I have tried to fight this phenomena but I am very close to giving up. However, today on Design Sponge I found a nice little piece of nature that I would gladly invite into my home. This wall decal would look stunning in my living room where my AngieWyant   print lives. Don't get me wrong, my print will go elsewhere in my home of course. Enjoy this Amy Ruppel  decal I sure did. Brings a little of the outdoors in. No pesky mess, I leave that up to my pup.

1 comment:

IsamarDesigns said...

That's super cute. I wish I had an Angie Wyant print. Her work is awesome. She was also an amazing dog sitter for us, too!